Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pretty Presents

One thing that I pride myself on is my gift wrapping.  I love to wrap pretty gifts.  It is all about finding the right paper and the right ribbon.  Luckily, most morts do not have the same taste in wrapping paper as I do which makes after holiday shopping a breeze and I usually find some wonderful bargains.

Below are some examples.  It does take a fair amount of time but I believe it is completely worth it!

(Notice that I always use Krampus gift tags!)


You can never go wrong with a black and white striped ribbon!


Black, Silver and Red.  A perfect color combination.
 

Teal and Brown are a favorite of mine - Blog colors!


 Black 'wallpaper' and dark Green ribbon are also a perfect pair!
 

A nice green with a black pin stripe and a black tulle ribbon.





No comments:

Post a Comment